Our counsellors are vetted to high clinical standards and provide therapy to adults, children, teens and couples. Here are some of the areas they can help you and your loved ones with:
- Addiction & substance abuse
- Anger management
- Elder care issues
- Grief & loss
- Life transitions
- LGBTQ2S+ support
- Marriage & relationships
- Separation & divorce
- Stress & burnout
We currently offer care in the following languages:
- Video: Meet face-to-face with your therapist in secure digital sessions on your computer or device.
- Phone: If you prefer to talk without video, you can easily speak with your therapist by phone.
- Chat: Want to type rather than talk? You can IM with your counsellor on our secure platform.
- In-person: In non-Covid times we are pleased to offer in-person services. At this time we are limiting this session type.
We are always seeking counsellors and coaches who take pride in helping people overcome their mental health and relationship challenges. We welcome people of different backgrounds and walks of life. Diversity equals strength in our books. If you would like to work for a company that can offer EAP and private therapy clients, then Amira Health would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
Thank you! Merci!